CONCERNING THE ARTWORK
- For how long has Charlotte Nicolin been working as an artist?
Charlotte has been internationally active for over 40 years.
- Can I order a custom made piece of artwork made by Charlotte?
Generally not but we do make exceptions, the price would be € 5000 or more as a general rule - depending on the piece. Payment in advance.
- How long time does it take the artist to create an original?
Each artwork has a lot of detail and one piece takes from 1-3 months from start to finish.
- What size are the originals?
It varies 50x65 cm, 37x100 cm, 100x75 cm are some sizes. In the past Charlotte has made a large number of oil paintings on canvas both larger and smaller than these sizes.
- Does Charlotte only make animals?
- How is an original made, what materials are used?
Graphite pencils are used and the parcial coloring is made with pastel, watercolor or airbrush. Charlotte uses different art papers that are acid free.
- How do you determine the price for an original art piece?
The price is set depending on the complexity of the piece and to some extent the size. Some pieces require a lot of reaserch, testing and sketching before the actual piece is started.
PRODUCTS AND SHIPPING
- Do you offer shipping and handling free?
Yes, for orders within the EU we offer free shipping on orders over 70€.
- How long does it take before I have my order?
Shipments within the EU generally takes a few days, to North America or Australia for example it takes about 5-7 business days.
- Can I return a product for any reason?
Yes, if the products are in good condition you will be refunded the cost of the products. If the product would be broken we send you a new piece after receiving a photo of the damage.
- Do you have care instructions for all of your products?
Yes, most of our products have care instructions.
- Where are your products made?
All paper products are made in Sweden, the rest of our products are made in Europe with the exception of textiles that are made in India.
- Where can I find your products except online?
You can find our products in our own shop at Köpmangatan 3 in the old town of Stockholm or in any of our retailer shops. Have a look on our retailer map to see if we are in a store near you.
- What are your opening hours?
Our shop is open from 11-17 every day in the summer time.